Bathroom Funiture Wall Mounted Wash Basin Sleek Design Single Hole
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||6 sides of foam+ master carton|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 working day|
|Supply Ability:||10pcs per day|
|Faucet Mount:||Single Hole||Basin Shape:||Rectangular|
|Type:||Wall-Hung Sinks||Style:||Modern Desgin|
wall hung wash basin,
wall mount sink
GM-2023 white rectangular wall mounted basin solid surface artificial stone wall hung wash basin
Guangzhou Gemei Co. Ltd, our company philosophy :Quality first, Service foremost.
Our enterprise honor: We’re the the artificial stone supplier designated by BMW and Audi 4S shops in China.
GM stone, formerly Guangzhou solid surface processing factory established in 2007, it’s a professional manufacture, which engage in research, development, production and sales , we’re located in Huangdong town, HuaDu district, GuangZhou city, which is convenient for transportation eccess. Our factory mainly produce bathroom sanitary ware products,kitchen bar, reception counter, mirrors with solid surface frame ect.
Our company cover around 12,000 square meters. With lots of production equipments, and numbers of excellent managment teams, we have obtained CE. CUPC. ISO9001 certificates. We’re selling well in all cities and provinces all around China. Our products also export to many countries and regions. Such as Europe, America, Middle East, Asia ect.We also welcome OEM and ODM models. We have professional R & D team and technology.
♦ Reply inquiries within 24 working hours.
♦ Factory products Guarantee:10 years.
♦ Customized design is available. OEM & ODM are welcome.
♦ Exclusive,considerate and unique solution can be provided to you by our professional and experienced engineers.
♦ Excellent after-sale service are provided, you may purchase our products without any apprehension.
Wall hung basin installation instruction
1. Drill some holes in the required position on the wall using a 14mm masonry drill bit to a depth of 75mm
2. Push a wall plug into each hole
3. Screw a fixing bolt into each fixing plug using a 8mm spanner until spanner contacts the wall
4. Place the basin in position against the wall ,locating the fixing bolts through the holes in the rear of the basin.Push a plastic washer,followed by a metal washer,onto each fixing bolt
5. Screw a metal nut onto each fixing bolt to secure the basin.Caution:Do not over tighten as this may damage the materials.
Note:These fixings are suitable for solid walls only.Plasterboard or stud walls may require specialist fixings(not supplied).
Caution :care should be taken when drilling walls and floors avoid any wires or pipes.