Solid Surface LED Bathroom Mirror Screen Touch Switch Energy Efficient
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pc|
|Packaging Details:||6 sides of foam+ master carton|
|Delivery Time:||25-35 working day|
|Supply Ability:||6pcs per day|
|Mirror:||5mm Polished Environmental Silver Mirror||Feature:||Eco-Friendly|
|Mirror Shape:||Rectangle||Type:||LED Mirror|
|Style:||Wall Mounted Lighted Mirror,Modernity Style Led Mirror||Switch:||Screen Touch|
|Product Name:||LED Bathroom Mirror||Application:||Bathroom,restaurants Tourist Souvenir And Hotels,Hotel.home|
|Keyword:||Bathroom Mirror Light LED||Installation Type:||Wall Mounted,Wall Mounted Glass Lighted Mirror|
illuminated vanity mirror,
bathroom mirror with led lights
Our premium LED lighted mirrors offer natural-looking light and corrosion-resistant mirror glass, making them the ideal form-meets-function addition to any bathroom.
Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, these mirrors feature easy installation, patent protection, and an outstanding warranty – making them perfect for virtually any hospitality, commercial or residential project.
If you’re interested in some of our products, pleass feel free to visit our website or contact us for more information. We sincerely thanks for your help and support. We’re looking forwards to establishing long term relationship with you in the coming future. Thank you.
- Energy-efficient LED lights illuminate the bathroom mirror
- touch buttons on the mirror control the light
- Easy to install with all the wall mounting accessories included
- Water-resistant,looks more upmarket
- Ideal for bathrooms, salons, bedrooms, closets and hallways
Mirror installation instructions
* Determine at what height the wall cleat is to be hung. Mark with pencil.
* Using a level make a horizontal line where the mirror is to be hung that is parallel to the floor.
* Place the wall cleat on this line in the desired location and mark for the drywall anchor holes (Note: if a hole will hit a wall stud use a screw instead of a drywall anchor). o Bore holes for the drywall anchors per manufactures recommendation and install drywall anchors.
* Attach the wall cleat to the wall by passing screws through the cleat and into the drywall anchor.
NOTE: Due to vast difference in building materials, wall anchors and screws are not provided but are recomended throughout instructions.
* Raise Mirror above wall cleat and lower into position so that the cleat that is installed by the factory contacts the cleat previously mounted on the wall in Step #1. Carefully lower into position.
* Push down on the top of the mirror to ensure the mirror cleat and the wall cleat is fully seated into position. The mirror should be fully against the wall when cleats are fully seated.
* Slight side to side adjustments can be made by lifting up slightly on the mirror and sliding the mirror left and right.
* Pictured item may be different than actual item. This document is for instructional purposes only.
* We recommend two people to install this product.